IMPORTANT: BY SUBMITTING PERSONAL DATA MANUALLY OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM TO US AND/OR BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE COLLECTED, USED, DISCLOSED AND OTHERWISE PROCESSED BY US IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED BELOW.
STPL may revise or alter this policy at any time at its own discretion. We shall host any such changes on this page so that you are fully informed concerning the types of information we are gathering, how we use it, and under what circumstances it may be disclosed. This Policy will tell you how we will treat any Personal Data that you voluntarily submit in connection with your use of this Website.
The term Personal Data as used in this Policy refers to information such as your name, birth date, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number or IP address and any such detail that you provide us. STPL will not collect, use, disclose or process your Personal Data without your consent.
However, we reserve the right, in exceptional circumstances, to use and disclose Personal Data to the extent permitted or required by law in support of any legal or criminal investigation in response to any such request by any such agency or to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this Website, to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use at this Website or protect STPL’ business or reputation, to take precautions against legal liability, in the event of our sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, to protect and defend the rights or property of STPL, for required institutional risk control or resolving disputes, and to investigate and respond to inquiries or complaints with respect to your use of this Website.
The next sections explain how and when we collect personal data from you.
Intended Personal Data Use :
Most of our services do not require any form of registration or Personal Data submission, allowing you to visit our Website without telling us who you are. However, some services may require registration. When you register with us, you may need to complete certain fields (some are required and some are optional), as well as choose a username and password. In these situations, if you choose to withhold any Personal Data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of this Website or for us to respond to your query.
We collect, maintain, disclose and otherwise use Personal Data for the purposes which we inform you about when we ask you for information. For example, we may collect and use Personal Data to provide you with products or services, to bill you for products and services you request, to market products and services which we think may be of interest to you, or to communicate with you for other purposes. We keep your Personal Data in accordance with all legal or ethical reporting or records retention requirements. Non-Disclosure of Information.
Right of Access
You have the right to ensure that your Personal Data is always up-to-date. In some countries you have the legal right to require us to correct or delete your Personal Data. In addition, you can always tell us to stop contacting you. If you wish to contact us regarding our use of your Personal Data, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you contact us, please note the specific information you would like us to correct, update or delete. Your request will be dealt with in a prompt and proper manner. Requests to delete Personal Data will be subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document filing or retention obligations imposed on us.
Security & Confidentiality
In the course of handling your Personal Data, we take measures reasonably designed to protect that information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. While we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse or alteration to data, we try to prevent such negative occurrences.
Data Transfer Abroad
We are part of the Sahajanand Group which has databases in different jurisdictions. We may transfer your Personal Data to one of the Group's databases outside your country of residence. Even if the country to which your Personal Data is to be transferred does not require us to provide adequate protection for your data, we will nonetheless seek to ensure that data transfers to STPL databases in that country are adequately protected.
Personal Information & Children
Most of the services available on this Website are intended for persons 18 years of age and older. Any individual who requests information about products children must be 18 or over. We will not knowingly collect Personal Data from or use or disclose.
Links to Other Websites
Terms & Conditions for STPL
1. Acceptance : Your use of STPL website www.STPL.com is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. The terms "we", "us", "our" and "ours" when used in these Terms and Conditions of Use mean STPL. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE BOTH INDIVIDUALLY AND ON BEHALF OF YOUR ORGANIZATION, IF ANY, TO BE BOUND BY SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. WHERE THE WORD "YOU" OR "YOUR" APPEARS IN THE REMAINDER OF THIS DOCUMENT IT SHALL BE DEEMED TO INCLUDE BOTH YOU AND YOUR ORGANIZATION, IF ANY. By accessing and browsing this Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements regarding the use of this Website between you and STPL are superseded and of no force or effect.
2. Information Use : You can freely browse the Website, but you may only access, download or use content from this Website, including words, numbers, graphs, diagrams, images, audio, and video (“Content”) for your own non-commercial use. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, reproduce or otherwise use the Content, particularly for commercial purposes, without written permission of STPL. You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Content you download. You should be aware that everything you see or read on this Website is protected by copyright law unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Website without the written permission of STPL. STPL neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Content displayed on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with STPL. With the exception of the foregoing limited personal, non-commercial use authorization, no license to or right in the Content, or any copyright of STPL or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
3. Trademarks Rights : All product names appearing on this Website, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of STPL. This Website may also contain or reference patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of STPL and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of STPL and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties : While STPL uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content is accurate and up to date, the Content may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. STPL reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Content, and to the products and programs described in such Content, at any time without prior notice. STPL makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any of the Content. STPL assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website. All Content is “AS IS”. STPL gives no warranty on this information. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. STPL also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, or use of the content or this website. STPL reserves the right to discontinue this website at any time without notice and without liability.
6. Worldwide Goods & Products : This website may contain information on worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every geographical location. A reference to a product or service on this website does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location. The products referred to on this website may be subject to different regulatory requirements depending on the country of use. Consequently, visitors may be notified that certain sections of this website are intended only for certain kinds of expert users or only for audiences in certain countries. You should not construe anything on this website as a promotion or advertisement for any product or for the use of any product that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of your country of residence.
7. Links to this Website : STPL has not reviewed any or all of the third-party websites which contain links to this website and is not responsible for the content of any such off-website pages or any other sites linked to this website. If you wish to link your website to this website, you may only link to the home page. You may not link to any other pages within this Website without the prior written consent of STPL. Quotation or use of one or more portions of this Website or other content in the website of any third parties without written consent is likewise prohibited.
9. Revisions : STPL may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. STPL’ mailing address is: Sahajanand Estate, Vakhariawadi,Near Dabholi Char Rasta,Ved Road, Surat - 395 004. GJ, India. Tel: +91-261-3060603, Fax: +91-261-3060607.